Buy any participating Arnott's Shapes product, scan your Clubcard and be in to win a corporate box for you and 9 friends to watch HSBC New Zealand Sevens in Hamilton!
1. The Promoters of this competition are Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Arnott’s New Zealand Limited, Level 1, 61-73 Davis Crescent, Newmarket, Auckland 1023 (‘Promoter’).
2. The competition commences on 15/10/18 and runs until close of trade on 11/11/18 (‘Promotion Period’).
You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any 1 of the following products:
New World North Island: Arnott’s Shapes 175g product (“Participating Bonus Product”) include Arnotts Shapes Crackers Chicken Crimpy 175G, Arnotts Shapes Crackers Cheese & Bacon 180G, Arnotts Shapes Crackers Cheddar 175G, Arnotts Shapes Crackers Nacho Cheese 160G, Arnotts Shapes Crackers Bbq Originals 175G, Arnotts Shapes Crackers Roast Chicken 165G, Arnotts Shapes Crackers Pizza Originals 190G, Arnott Shapes Light & Crispy Crackers Cheddar & Chives 120G, Arnott Shapes Light & Crispy Crackers Balsamic Vinegar & Sea Salt 120G, Arnotts Shapes Light Crackers Sweet Potato & Sea Salt 110G, Arnotts Shapes Light Crackers Sweet Potato Garlic & Herb 110G
New World South Island: Arnotts Shapes Crackers Chicken Crimpy 175G, Arnotts Shapes Crackers Cheese & Bacon 180G, Arnotts Shapes Crackers Cheddar 175G, Arnotts Shapes Crackers Bbq Originals 175G, Arnotts Shapes Crackers Pizza Originals 190G, Arnott Shapes Light & Crispy Crackers Cheddar & Chives 120G, Arnotts Shapes Light Crackers Sweet Potato & Sea Salt 110G, Arnotts Shapes Light Crackers Sweet Potato Garlic & Herb 110G
from any New World supermarkets nationally during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment.
Entry is not limited per transaction. If more than 1 Participating Bonus Product is purchased in a single transaction in-store, customers will be entitled to one entry for each Participating Bonus Product purchased.
3. Prize winners will be drawn on 26/11/18 – 2 weeks after prize draw closes by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first eligible winner drawn from the North Island and first eligible winner drawn from the South Island, will win a corporate box at Hamilton Stadium to watch HSBC New Zealand Sevens on 26th Jan 2019 for himself/herself and 9 friends.
4. Prizes to be won as set out below:
- There will be 1 winner for New World North Island and 1 winner for New World South Island.
- Corporate box for the winner and 9 friends to watch HSBC New Zealand Sevens on 26th Jan 2019 in Hamilton.
- Prezzy card provided to cater for food in the corporate box for $1,500 (for each winner from New World North Island and New World South Island)
- Prezzy card provided to contribute towards flights and accommodation for $ 3,500 (for each winner from New World North Island and New World South Island)
5. Foodstuffs collects personal information for the purposes of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, you consent to the Foodstuffs disclosing your personal information to third party suppliers of prizes (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
6. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member con tact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
7. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
8. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
9. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period (if any) stated, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner drawn on the same term and conditions as the original draw.
10. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Neither Promoter will be liable in any way to the winner if the HSBC New Zealand Sevens match on 26th Jan 2019 is cancelled.
11. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. It is a condition of entry that the winner signs an acceptance form provided by Arnott’s New Zealand Limited, which expressly provides that acceptance of the prize is conditional upon the winner assuming all responsibility and liability for any damage done to the corporate box at Hamilton Stadium.
13. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
14. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
16. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
17. Any questions regarding this competition contact the Promoter Arnotts - Dimpy Katvi on 021 494 488